Is it time for a pet well-care visit to your local veterinarian?
If you and your pets are still managing your 2020 lifestyle adjustments, it’s time to rethink at least a few of those changes. Evaluating your pet’s healthcare needs is an excellent place to start. If you’re like many pet families, the pandemic disrupted your pets’ well-care routines. You can get their healthcare back on track by scheduling a visit with your local veterinarian.
Of course, you might prefer some of the changes you made to your traditional routine. Perhaps you’re continuing your no-touch cat litter deliveries because you never liked crowded stores in the first place. Maybe you prefer your new socially distant doggie exercise habit because you enjoy parks more when they’re less crowded.
Socially distant strategies work perfectly for many pet-related activities… except for veterinary exams. However, when it comes to your pet’s health, eventually, there must be hands-on care.
Your pet needs preventative care from your local veterinarian
Despite your family’s changing daily routines, your pets’ need for in-person medical attention has remained the same. When your pets are sick or injured, they need immediate medical attention. To support their happy, healthy lifestyles, you must also keep up with their preventative care.
Your pets rely on your local veterinarian to help them stay healthy and happy. First, vets create an initial healthcare plan that addresses current and future needs. After that, it’s up to pet owners like you to make sure they receive the follow-up and preventative care they need.
Depending on their age, your pet’s healthcare plan can include:
- Vaccination Program: core and non-core vaccinations to prevent rabies, parvovirus, feline leukemia, and other common conditions and diseases
- Wellness Examinations: overall physical assessment, ear and eye exam, and fecal exams to test for parasites
- Dental Examination: early diagnosis and treatment of teeth and gum issues
- Senior Wellness Care: early diagnosis and treatment of vision, arthritis, and other age-related issues
You and your pets are members of our family
A Hebron Veterinary Hospital, we do our part to keep your pets happy and healthy.
- We have a modern local facility with diagnostic and treatment equipment to meets all of your pet’s healthcare needs.
- We provide flexible hours and emergency services, so we’re available when you need us.
- Also, we maintain a clean environment and follow precautions that help all pet families feel safe.
- And finally, we treat you and your pets with love and respect because we’re pet lovers too!
Your local veterinarian near Hebron CT
Let us help you get your pet’s healthcare on track. Call us at (860) 228-4324 or visit our contact page to schedule your next well-care visit.