Looking for a Veterinarian in the Hebron CT Area?
Call (860) 228-4324
Join us at the Hebron Harvest Moon Festival
Barktober Dog Jog
Saturday, October 26th at 3pm
Call us for more details
NEW PATIENT CENTER
Here you’ll find everything you need about Hebron Veterinary Hospital and how we can help you. We have online forms for everything related to our Hebron veterinarian clinic, and information, including a virtual office tour and what to expect on your visit.
What to Expect
When you are looking for a veterinary care clinic you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Hebron Veterinary Hospital in Hebron CT have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible health care for your pet. We have a state of the art veterinary facility which is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call (860) 228-4324 to schedule an appointment and we will find a time that is convenient for you.
Once a year, you should take your pet in for a check-up. This will include a full physical exam, and may include teeth and gum cleaning if needed. Dr. Kimberly Mordasky will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and you will be very happy you came to Hebron Veterinary Hospital for service.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet clinic. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important. Dr. Mordasky can still work with whatever information you have.
In some circumstances, Dr. Mordasky will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.
Pet Owner Resources
Emergency Veterinary Care
- East of the River Emergency Clinic – 860-646-6134 – Bolton Veterinary Hospital – 222 Boston Turnpike – Bolton, CT 06043 – Map Link
- ASPCA – Poison Control, https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control
- Pet Food Recalls: http://www.fda.gov/animalveterinary/safetyhealth/recallswithdrawals/
- CT DEEP distressed Animal/ Wildlife: http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp
Adoptions And Rescue Services
There are many rescue groups to be found in Connecticut. For information about adopting a new pet, relinquishing a pet, or finding a stray animal please contact one of the below:
- Protectors of Animals – http://www.poainc.org
- W.A.G. We Adopt Greyhounds – http://www.weadoptgreyhounds.org
- Sadie Mae Foundation – http://www.sadiemaefoundation.org
- American Kennel Club – http://www.AKC.org
- Please visit the town clerks website for information on licensing your dog. http://www.hebronct.com/townclerkofc.htm
Boarding And Pet Sitting Services
- A couple of the technicians that work at Hebron Veterinary Hospital also offer pets sitting. Call today to speak to one of them about how they can help you enjoy your vacation by worrying less about your loved ones at home!
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. Payment Plans are available to good standing clients upon request, pending approval from management.
4. We cannot accept Care Credit. In lew of Care Credit, we offer Scratchpay.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites:
Here at Hebron Veterinary Hospital we offer a rewards program through our mobile app, Pet Page.
The program offers 5% earned on all purchases in the hospital which can be applied to future services. The Pet Page is also a convenient way to look at vaccination records from home, see your pet’s appointment reminders, request a medication refill, request appointments, and much more!
A Family-Centered Practice
Our promise is to run Hebron Veterinary Hospital as a family-centered practice. Every client and pet who walks in our door gets the family treatment and the best possible care. Our New Patient Center helps us deliver on our commitments. Please let us know if you have any questions at all.